Tangerine Bank is a No-fee low cost Banking. Tangerine Bank is own by Bank of Nova Scotia but Tangerine is distinct and separate from Scotiabank, as the two banks operate independently.
Here’s a List of What You’ll Need to Have Ready
- Your contact information: street address, phone number
- Your Social Insurance Number
- An Orange Key, if you have one from a referrer or a promotion (My orange key is 49144797S1
- We’ll be asking you to provide other details (such as employment information) that
we’rerequired by law to ask you for.
1. Go to Tangerine homepage and click sign up
2. Fill up the form and follow the instructions. Please type in DiversePreneur orange key 49144797S1
3. Activate your account by going to any Canada post locations.
Almost all Canada Post outlets can verify your identification, but there are some outlets that can’t. When you enroll, we’ll provide you with the locations of the outlets that are closest to your address, along with a number that you’ll need to take with you. You can go to a different Canada Post location.
Contact Tangerine 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at